SSU Postgraduate Student Researches Nanostructures at Spanish University
A postgraduate student of the third year of study of the Department of Electronics and Computers Oleksii Klymov started his internship at the University of Valencia (Spain). The trip will last till August 30, 2015.
SSU Exports the Experience of the University’s Management
On October 15, on the basis of SSU Laboratory of the Modern Informational Systems of University's Management a webinar on the possibility of modeling the structure of an integrated information management system of the university took place. The event was held in the framework of TEMPUS project "Integrated University Management System: EU Experience on CIS Countries Ground."
In Poland Postgraduate Student has passed the Internship in the Framework of International Grant Project
The postgraduate student of the second year of study of the Department of Nanoelectronics of Sumy State University Oeksandr Pshyk passed his internship in the NanoBioMedical Centre at Adam Mickiewicz University (Poznan, Poland). The training took place in the framework of the international grant project of the EU Erasmus Mundus EMINENCE and lasted 10 months.
- SSU Presented Achievements in the Defense Sector in Kyiv
- SSU Teachers Discussed the Future of European Journalism in Germany
- SSU Representatives Study Innovative Approaches to Higher School Management in Poland
- SSU Student Became a Prizewinner of the All-Ukrainian Olympiad on Electronics
- SSU Hosted Representatives of the French Embassy in Ukraine